Boldenone undecylenate is different from nandrolone decanoate by a single atom, boldenone is slightly more androgenic although both of these sports steroids are similar in action. If you have ever tried nandrolone it will be easy for you to figure out how to use this roid.
- Undecylenate is a long ester so it is supposed to give you stable levels for a lengthy period of time. The great thing is that you can do with an injection once a month. So, it is a solution for people who dislike injections.
- No hepatotoxicity. Although it is synthetic boldenone is not toxic to the liver in any way so you will not have to worry about any possible liver damage which is common of other synthetic sports steroids.
- Mildly oestrogenic and progestogenic which is great for bulking as it will help you stimulate the anabolic process. Swelling and weight gain make it a bad option for cutting cycles though.
- This roid is not suitable for female athletes due to moderate androgenicity and a risk of masculinization.
Although boldenone undecylenate seems to have many great benefits and be an amazing bulking cycle option it still can have adverse effects. Make sure to:
- Use oestrogen blockers.
- Take post cycle meds to avoid gynecomastia.
- Adjust your workout routine and diet to fit the roids cycle.
This roid with a long ester will work well if you need to bulk up and want to have stable levels. The adverse effects are much softer comparing to other synthetic anabolics.