Oxymetholone is a potent synthetic steroid that was originally used to treat geriatric conditions, underweight and osteoporosis. It was developed as a medication that can help facilitate the anabolic rate while having milder side effects. Oxymetholone has been developed in the 60s.
- Low androgenicity makes it good for both men and women. The roid works best for bulking cycles.
- The anabolic rating is pretty high comparing to the standard sex hormone. It is roughly speaking three times as powerful.
- The estrogenic effect is very high which facilitates the anabolic process and quick muscle mass gain.
- It is an oral anabolic so it is great for people that do not like having regular injections.
It is a great option for buking cycles and is even considered to be the most effective oral mass gain medication. That’s why Oxymetholone is not recommended for beginner athletes.
- Even if the androgenic rate is low, females willing to avoid virilization should avoid this roid. Or make sure the course is short and the dosage is adjusted to your weight.
- Men can have body acne and scalp balding as well.
- Oxymetholone can also increase the levels of bad cholesterol.
The medication is liver toxic so you should use it with hepatoprotectors and avoid using this drug for longer than 8 weeks. Avoid steroids if you have health issues and remember to consult your doctor.
Where to get Oxymetholone