Oxandrolone is one of the sports steroids that gained popularity back in 1970s. It was synthesised as a drug with extreme muscle tissue stimulating properties. It has milder side effects comparing to similar synthetic hormones. This roid is meant to benefit people willing to grow more lean muscle tissue or athletes in speed sports. It is still very thought after by fitness professionals and works amazing. Major features that make it so popular:
- It is six times as anabolic as testosterone making it a great option for stimulating lean muscle development.
- Its androgenic properties are only half as strong as those of the natural sex hormone.
- Oxandrolone is an oral steroid so you will not have to make injections which is great for people that dislike needles.
- Not oestrogenic so you do not have to worry about gynecomastia. This does not mean that you can avoid the PCT as any steroid course requires it.
- Does not cause swelling so you will not have to worry about liquid retention and can use this roid for cutting.
- Plus, this roid will also help you lower the amount of cholesterol although most of the online steroids tend to increment the cholesterol level.
This might be a medication of choice if you are looking to get a lean shredded body without any subcutaneous fat.
- You have to use liver supporting pills while on the oxandrolone course and make a liver test before starting with the medication.
- It is still masculinizing thus women willing to avoid masculinization should not take it.
- This anabolic can facilitate male scalp balding in genetically predisposed males. It can also cause acne or oily skin.
Basically, oxandrolone is a nice option for both beginners and experienced athletes. If you’re looking to get big and bulky you should definitely consider it as one of the options.
Where to get Oxandrolone